Connect 2 Contribute is a series of workshops designed to inspire students in grades sixth through eighth to be interested in volunteer work. These workshops span a variety of topics, such as pet care, basic first aid, household maintenance & food preparation, tool safety, and landscaping. There is also training in soft skills that will be helpful in both volunteer and professional environments.
The workshops are offered at no cost to the student, but space is limited. Students may participate in as few or as many workshops as they like. Registrations are due by February 17th, 2023
. Please reach out to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or concerns.
- March 4th: Landscaping/ Tool Safety at Seneca Lawn and Garden
- March 11th: Household Maintenance/ Food Preparation at Peddlers & Paddlers
- March 25th: Communication/ Basic First Aid at Venango College of PennWest Clarion
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (lunch provided)
- April 15th: Pet Care at Precious Paws